"The GG Switch"
Second hit from Designer Studio and this time it's their interpretation on long pole linear switch with their own G1 stem material - combining POM, UPE, Paraffin and other materials to further reduce travel friction. When lubed it is so so smooth with a deeper and rounded sound profile compare to Cobalt and Piano thanks to their optimized stem design and full nylon housing.
Creamy - Krytox 205g0 on stem, bottom housing, 105g0 on springs
Clack - Kryox 205g0 + 105g0 (1:1 mix ratio) on stem, bottom housing, 105g0 on springs
- 5 pin MX style linear switch
- Material: Nylon top & bottom, G1 stem
- Spring: 63.5 custom slow spring
- Actuation: 48g
- Bottom out: 63.5g
- Actuation distance: 2.0mm ± 0.5mm
- Total travel: 3.8mm ± 0.1mm
- Stem length: 13.2mm
- Produced by JWK with custom tooling